Here is a list, which contains few things to hate engineering as a degree taught in the engineering colleges.
- Colleges makes students to study instead of learning.
- Internal marks are directly proportional to how good you are in the class.
- Assignments are not meant for learning.
- Projects should be taken from a published IEEE paper.
- Paper presentation should be taken from IEEE paper.
- If the lab material has 100 lines of code, your solution should be of the same. Tweaking the code or writing an optimum approach is not allowed.
- Text book is like Bible/Quran/Gita. Follow it.