Thanks for nominating me Vidhya Shree, one of the very few writers who can express themselves through their words both in English and Tamil.
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2.Answer their 11 questions.
3.Put up your 11 questions and nominate 11 others.
4.List the rules.
1.What is happiness to you?
Home. I live in a different city for my work and I visit my home once in three months. That makes my home special as it brings loads of happiness when I meet my mom, dad and brother.
2.Who is your favorite person?
Mom. For reasons unknown, she has always been my favorite person over all these years. I open up to her completely and listen her advice which helps making me a better person.
3.Would you rather fly or be invisible?Why?
I would like to be invisible, so that I can be away from the eyesight of the people.
4.Do you have Pets?
No, I don’t have any pets.
5.If not here,In which country would you like to be born?
I wish I was born in Ireland.
6.Do you consider the epics of Mahabharata to be a historical narrative or a piece of fiction?
With all due respect, I consider Mahabharata and Ramayana as fiction, but it is just my take on them.
7.Who is your favorite writer?
Dan Brown, because I have read only his book more than once.
8.How did your love for blogging started? (Few Lines)
I was on a writing platform called Quora, for some reasons I wanted to quit Quora but didn’t want to give up writing, hence WordPress blog.
9.If encountered with aliens,What is the first question you want to ask them?
Do you understand me? Probably that will be my first question, unless he/she understands me, there is no point of asking anymore questions.
10.Your favorite serials?
11.Your feedback on my blog.Is there something on which I should focus improving?
The only feedback I have is the spelling mistakes on Tamil posts where the post confuses with different ‘ra’s and ‘la’s.
My Questions :
- How did your passion towards writing started?
- Who is the most important person who keeps on appreciating you even if you aren’t satisfied with your writings?
- Have you ever considered writing a book? If yes, when can we expect it?
- Your favorite series?
- Your Favorite writers?
- Your favorite YouTube Channel and YouTube user?
- What you do on your free time?
- Which is the book you regret reading it?
- Do you pay your Tax properly?
- Are you thinking of an alternate career apart from your current one? If yes, what would it be?
- Your feedback about my blog posts?